Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bite size gulab jamun. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. This Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is an Instant Gulab Jamun recipe. In this video I have shown How To make Perfect Bread Gulab Jamun.
If you are not able to form crack-less balls, then you need to make dough bit softer. To do this, add milk in Hi i just made gulab jamun. but mine was not so good. Some time it does not increase in size or if it. You can have Bite size gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bite size gulab jamun
- Prepare of For gulab jamun.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Mawa.
- You need 1/4 cup of Paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sooji.
- You need 1/4 cup of maida/All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder or two cardamom pods split a little.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s as needed of Rose essence or kewra essence.
Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet potato and even with bread. Gulab Jamun is a sweet dessert that is loved by every children and adults.
Bite size gulab jamun instructions
- Soak sooji with three tablespoons of water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile let's make the sugar syrup. In a big heavy bottom vessel take sugar and water cook the sugar syrup till you see your syrup is little sticky and it's colour is little pale.Add cardamom.Do not over cook and then add the essence..
- Now take mava and mash it very nicely till you get a creamy texture add in mashed paneer, sooji and mash again to form a smooth dough, now add in maida and baking soda and combine together to form a nice dough..
- Wash your hands nicely and grease them. Make small balls and once the oil is on medium heat, fry on a low flame.Make sure not to fry on high flame, else the gulabjamuns will get brown from outside and uncooked from inside.While frying see that you continuously stir from the back of the ladle under the gulabjamuns so that the gulab jamuns are evenly cooked..
- As they are done.pour them very gently in the sugar syrup.. Enjoy!!.
- Notes. 1 These are very soft gulabjamuns.I don't like adding the stuffing in it.But if you wish you can add the stuffing like finely chopped nuts and Kesar.. 2 Keep the size of the gulabjamuns small because after adding them in the syrup they double in size. 3 Before frying all add just one to check the temperature and also to see that it's not cracking. If it cracks add a tsp of more maida. 4 It is better to first check, then make rest of the balls and then fry..
You can easily cook these at home by following the easy steps which I got from gulab jamun – a popular indian dessert of fried dumplings in rose scented sugar syrup. Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gulab Jamun, Gulab Jamoon, Gulab, Make Gulab Jamun, How to make Gulab Jamun, I first tasted this dessert at our Like the South Asian gulab jamun, rosewater syrup is often used; however saffron syrup and honey are also common". Gulab jamun is a popular Indian dessert consisting of delicious doughnuts made of powdered milk that are soaked in rose-flavored sugar syrup. Gulab means "rose" and refers to the rose syrup. Jamun is a kind of deep purple-colored Indian berry, which the dark brown dumplings resemble after they're.