Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread gulab jamun. This Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is an Instant Gulab Jamun recipe. In this video I have shown How To make Perfect Bread Gulab Jamun. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives.
Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa. Ingredients for Bread Gulab Jamun Recipes. Bread gulab jamun is an instant and easy version of the classic Indian dessert, gulab jamun. You can have Bread gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread gulab jamun
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of khoya/ mava.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
They are delicately soft, delicious, melt in the mouth, deep fried bread balls dunked in a cardamom infused. Take a bowl and add milk. Bread Gulab Jamun are soft balls made from bread and milk submerged in sweet syrup and perfumed with saffron and cardamom. Bread Gulab Jamun is a an easy to make sweet dish modified from the original recipe of Gulab jamuns.
Bread gulab jamun instructions
- First take all ingredients.
- Then take a bread and remove it's corners and keep it aside.
- Next take a bowl add all ingredients for stuffing and mixed it properly.
- Now take a bread and dipped it in water and squeeze it by pressing in between youn palms.
- Now put stuffing over it and make a ball by covering it from all sides.
- Now the other side make a sugar syrup by boiling water and sugar and maje a thuch consistency not up to 1thread.
- Now deep fry all balls and soaked it in sugar syrup and it's ready….
In this dish the gulab jamuns are made from bread instead of maida and mawa/khoya. Bread jamun is an easy version of gulab jamun, which is usually made with either khoya or milk powder as main ingredient. I wanted to try this for long time but was not sure how it would turn out. Bread Gulab Jamun recipe is yet another instant recipe made using bread and it is a sweet recipe called as gulab jamun made using white bread. There are many ways to use white bread and I have.