Sooji gulab jamun. Gulab jamun is a milk solid based sweet which is popular in India & is a type of mithai. It is traditionally made from Khoya, but modern recipes can call. traditional version as it is made with easily available sooji. suji gulab jamun suji ka gulab jamun such variation and a popular version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava.
Super delicious sooji jamun recipe which is so easy to make and you need only basic ingredients. version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava. i have posted quite a few gulab jamun recipes till now, but i personally felt making suji gulab jamun is much easier compared to. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. You can cook Sooji gulab jamun using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji gulab jamun
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need pinch of saffron.
- You need of For gulab jamun.
- It’s 1 cup of sooji.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Get not one but two Gulab Jamun recipes with my step-by-step photo guide that will help you to make perfect gulab jamun every time. Do try this rava gulab jamun or sooji gulab jamun and let me know how it has turned out to you. Gulab jamun can be made in a traditional way using khoya or mawa or using the bread like bread gulab jamun or just using the store bought gulab jamun instant mix. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet.
Sooji gulab jamun instructions
- Firstly to prepare sugar syrup boil water and sugar in a pan. Also add saffron,cardamom powder and rose water to it..
- Boil the syrup for 6-7minutes and then cover with a lid and keep aside..
- Dry roast the sooji in a kadahi and take it out in a plate.In the same kadahi boil milk and then add ghee,milk powder and sugar. Add roasted sooji to it..
- Stir continuously to avoid lumps and as the mixture becomes dry transfer it to another pot. Knead it well as it cools down a little bit..
- Make equal round balls with the dough and then fry the balls in batches on low flame..
- Dip the prepared balls in sugar syrup and let it sit for about half hour. Then serve it and enjoy with your friends and family..
Dry Khoya Sooji Jamun Recipe, Dry Khoya Gulab Jamun is easy sweet recipe for Diwali, Holi. Dry jamun we can make with so many things and this khoya and sooji is one of the great combination. Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gulab Jamun, Gulab Jamoon, Gulab, Make Gulab Jamun, How to make Gulab Jamun, I first tasted this dessert at our favorite Indian restaurant and since then. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat.