Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Forest Trifle.
You can cook Black Forest Trifle using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Trifle
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- You need 2 boxes of Hershey chocolate pudding.
- You need 3 cups of milk for pudding.
- It’s 1 of Hershey chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of (1) 8oz whipped topping.
Black Forest Trifle step by step
- Make brownies with box directions. When done let cool and cut into square bite pieces.
- Make chocolate pudding use directions on box. Place in refrigerator till ready to use. Remove from fridge 10 mins before ready to use..
- Optional can take some of the pudding mix and some whipped toppings fold in and make a mousse layer.
- Layer it any way you want. I did Brownies and then cherries,pudding,whipped toppings then more brownies last of the pudding. Save some of the cherries and whipped toppings for the top when done. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve at last min add the rest of the whipped toppings and cherries. Take the chocolate bar and grater over trifle.
- Notes- you can use any chocolate pudding and any chocolate bar or could uses chocolate chips. I probably would of just used chocolate chips to save time but I didn’t have any on hand, so I got a.78 cent candy bar. Brownie mix don’t matter use box or make your own..
- Can use a potato peeler with the chocolate bar for the top of the trifle.