Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
taisen's deviled eggs.
You can cook taisen's deviled eggs using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen's deviled eggs
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of old bay.
- It’s 1 of salt if desired.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of mustard.
taisen's deviled eggs step by step
- boil eggs.
- cool eggs down with cold water. peel.
- slice eggs in half and pull out the yolks.
- put the yolks into a bowl and the sliced whites onto a serving platter or plate.
- using a fork mush up the yolks..
- mix in a bit of salt ( or omit salt ).
- add some pepper, old bay and paprika. mix.
- mix in mustard and mayonnaise. make this as creamy as you like..
- taste before you add this to the egg whites. add more of anything you need.
- sprinkle the egg whites with a bit of paprika and old bay before adding the yolks.
- add yolk mixture and sprinkle again with both old bay or paprika. your choice ..
- cover and chill until ready to serve. enjoy !.