Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle.
You can have Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle
- It’s of #FMC For brownie.
- Prepare 200 gm of chocolate, melt half, chop half.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For caramel sauce.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare of For layering.
- You need 200 ml of + 200 ml whipping cream.
- It’s of Oreo biscuits Vanilla.
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle step by step
- #FMC Brownie – mix oil and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat till mixed well. Add vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate. Fold it in. Add flour and cocoa in 3 parts. Add water if needed. Add salt. Fold well. Lastly add chopped chocolate and fold well. Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 30 to 40 mins..
- Caramel Sauce – add sugar in a thick bottom pan in very low flame, let it simmer and melt, dont stir. When the colour changes to golden brown, add butter. After butter is melted and mixed well, add cream. Stir well till all white specks disappear. Switch off gas. Add salt. This will thicken more. If it's too hard, reheat on very low flame and add milk till cream consistency..
- Whip 200 ml cream. Till stiff peaks. Incorporate half cooled caramel sauce in it. Keep in fridge. Save half..
- Whip 200 ml cream into stiff peaks. Keep it in fridge. Crush oreos. Keep aside..
- Layering – take a 1000 or 1500 ml bowl. Crush brownie roughly. Add to the bowl. Take caramel whipped cream. Layer it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of it. Add whipped cream. Add chocolate sauce. Then crushed oreos. Repeat layers. In the last later of oreos top it off with generous amount of caramel cream and caramel sauce. I made 2 bowls out of this..