Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread.
You can cook Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread
- You need 250 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 g of instant yeast.
- You need 145 g of water.
- You need 5 g of sugar.
- You need 3 g of salt.
- You need 5 g of garlic powder.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 3 of boiled medium potatoes.
- Prepare 3 g of salt.
- Prepare 3 g of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1-2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese for topping.
Potato Mozarella Cheese Bread instructions
- In a mixing bowl, put flour, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, salt, oil & water. Knead until smooth. Cover the mixture & leave to sit at warm place until double in size. Divide into 4 equal size & shape into a ball..
- Make the fillings: mix all ingredients & crush roughly into small pieces..
- Flat the dough into a thin oval shape about 23 -25cm. Roll at the edge of the dough inward to shape the dough like a boat. Press both ends to seal. Put them on a baking tray. Put the potato mixture on it. Cover for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dried parsley if you like. Egg wash on the dough..
- Bake at 200oC at preheated oven in 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Best served warm..