Copycat Starbucks Lemon Bread.
You can cook Copycat Starbucks Lemon Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat Starbucks Lemon Bread
- You need 1 pkg of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 of small box of non instant lemon pudding mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I use whole milk).
- You need 6 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice (3-4 lemons).
- Prepare of Icing.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezes lemon juice.
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 2 loaf pans..
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix,oil, eggs, sour cream, milk, and 6 tablespoons lemon juice. Beat for 2 minutes and pour into prepared pans..
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted comes out clean, 40-50 minutes. Cool in pans for 20 minutes. Remove from pans and allow to cool completely..
- Whisk confectioners sugar and 3 tablespoons lemon juice together until smooth. Spoon evenly over loaves. Let set 30 minutes before slicing..