Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick GULAB JAMUN 😋💝. Gulab jamun recipe with step by step photos. The best recipe to make gulab jamun at home. Soft & delicious with a melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Gulab Jamun Recipe طرزتهیه گلاب جامن. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. These tried & tested easy gulab jamun Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet. You can cook Quick GULAB JAMUN 😋💝 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick GULAB JAMUN 😋💝
- You need 4 tbsp of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar for syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Cardamom powder half tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Milk.
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. there are many ways and recipes for the traditional gulab jamun recipe. it can be made with the combo of milk powder and plain flour, or with ready mix furthermore, some important and critical tips and suggestions for a perfect gulab jamun recipe. firstly, and the most important tip while making gulab. Quick Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. When done, remove from the ghee, drain and gently place in the warm syrup.
Quick GULAB JAMUN 😋💝 instructions
- Make soft dough of wheat flour+milk powder+baking powder+cardamom powder.make soft smooth dough by adding milk very little.
- Give rest of 10 minutes.grease your palms and make very little balls then deep fry them..
- Make syrup another side by adding water and sugar.boil 10 minutes and add fried golden balls.rest for 2 hours.
- Serve after garnishing with nuts.enjoy.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in syrup is a traditional homemade sweet. This recipe uses khoya and saffron flavored syrup for more rich and delighting taste, texture and flavor. Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. In Indian culture, these tasty treats are often made around the holidays, such as Diwali and Ganesh Chaturthi. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup.