Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali). Sweet potato gulab jamun recipe with step by step pics. These are soft textured delicious jamun made with just three main ingredients – sweet potatoes (shakarkandi), all purpose flour and sugar syrup. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working womenSweet potato gulab jamun is popularly.
Have you ever been inspired by someone in. Similar Recipes, Kala Jamun Khoya Gulab Jamun Bread Jamun Gulab Jamun using milk powder. I still have a paneer jamun and aloo jamun recipe on hand. will share them soon. You can cook Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali)
- Prepare 2 of medium sized sweet potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw banana powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspoon cardamom powder.
- You need 1 of tbspoon dry fruits.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
In this add cardamom powder, maida, khoya and mix well. Take them out and drop them in sugar syrup. Tasty Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun is ready. sweet potato jamun recipe with step by step photos.easy sweet potato jamun made with just few main ingredients tastes delicious. Rinse the sweet potatoes,trim off the edges.
Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) step by step
- Cook sweet potato for ten minutes.check if they are not tendar then cook more five minutes.grate after cooling.
- Take one pan add one cup sugar add water and make sugar syrup for gulab jamun.add cardamom powder.mix well..
- In grated sweet potato put raw banana powder.(If you don't have, can use sama rice flour.) Do not add banana powder at once, gradually add.once it forms soft dough stop putting banana powder.grease your hand with oil or ghee.make small gulab jamun..
- Heat Pan add oil to it.on medium flame fry gulab jamun till golden brown colour occurs. Prick it with toothpick. It helps sugar syrup to get absorbed..
- Put all gulab jamuns in sugar syrup and rest for 30 minutes.serve with dry fruits garnishing.sweet potato take more time to absorb sugar syrup.tastes yum..
Gulab jamun is actually a traditional Asian sweet which is most popular in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It's there at each and every marriage, celebration, birthday and festivals. Sweet potato jamun recipe, easy to make with simple ingredients – No khoya no milk powder. With step by step pictures for easy learning My mom One day a reader sent me a picture of gulab jamun. She told its made out of sweet potato.