Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread.
You can cook Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of snall can.luncheon meat.
- You need of Dough:butter yeast milk 2cup flour egg salt sugar vanilla.
Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread instructions
- Beat egg properly then fry it.When the egg is cooked slice it same size with the luncheon meat..
- Prepare the dough mix the ingredients of dough knead it for five mins.Then set aside for an hour to rise..
- After the dough rise cut it into small sizes and flatten it using rolling pin.Place egg and lunchon.meat on top of dough and roll it..
- Before baking brush it with egg wash.Bake in.oreheat oven for 18 mins at 200c.After removing from the oven brush the surface of melted butter.