Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad. I can think of no better time than Easter week to eat flowers in a slightly different, but more visual way: Dijon Pork Paillard with Spinach and Flower Nothing gets rid of the winter blues like smashing away at bits of meat with your rolling pin. I coat them in Dijon mustard and crust them in a mixture of. How to make this simple meal with a pork loin.
Crispy, savory, juicy pork chops in a creamy dijon sauce with bacon, cheese & spinach! Creamy Dijon Pork Chops is a low carb, Keto-friendly recipe, but if that is NOT your thing, you can just use evaporated milk in place of heavy cream, and use olive oil instead of butter. Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin – juicy and delicious pork tenderloin is roasted in the oven with an irresistible honey dijon glaze. You can have Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad
- You need 2 of Pork fillets (half per person).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 2 Cups of baby Spinach.
- It’s 2 of medium Carrots.
- You need 1 of banana Capsicum.
- Prepare 250 g of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Mango.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of slivered Almonds.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Murray river sea salt.
This is so easy to make and is perfect for a weeknight dinner, or a special occasion, too! Do you ever get into a dinner time rut? Keywords: Best Juicy Pork Chop Recipe, keto, Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce. Pingback: Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce
Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. In a small bowl add, olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and half the lime juice. Mix well, brush all over the Pork fillet. Wrap in al foil, cook for 20 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes. Open foil, for browning of the Pork..
- Meanwhile, wash spinach, grate the carrot, slice capsicum, halve the tomatoes, dice mango, add to the bowl. Add almonds to the same bowl. Squeeze the other half of the lime and salt and pepper..
- Once the Pork is cooked, turn off the oven and rest for 5 minutes in oven. Remove from oven, rest for a further 5 minutes..
- Slice Pork into 1cm pieces, place onto a plate add salad..
Lately I've been serving them with your spinach rice which is also delicious!! If you want to be brave, I like to mix up a sour creme sauce with some spinach, dijon mustard, crushed thyme, a little black pepper and serve with it. Crispy, savory, juicy pork chops in a creamy dijon sauce with bacon, cheese & spinach! An easy pork chops recipe that's delicious AND LOW CARB! Eating your greens has never tasted so great!