Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Luncheon Bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Luncheon Bread
- Prepare of Dough:.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare Half of a pack of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast dissolved in two tbsp milk.
- You need 1 of egg for egg wash.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need 1 of egg for dough.
- Prepare of other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 can of luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Luncheon Bread step by step
- Mix the dough ingredients salt sugar yeast egg vanilla butter milk then work with your hand to knead.Do it for five mins then put in a container and cover with cling wrap and set it for an hour to let the dough double in size..
- Then after an hour cut the dough in pieces and roll with a rolling pin.Add slice luncheon meat and roll the dough.Brush with egg wash before putting inside the oven..
- Oreheat oven and bake at 180c for 21 mins.After bake brush with melted butter on the surface.