Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Bannanna Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bannanna Bread
- Prepare 1 of 3\4 cups flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of \4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 of \2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of \4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 oz of margarine.
Bannanna Bread step by step
- Shift first four ingredients into the bowl. Add sugar and raisins. Stir in eggs mashed bannannas and margarine.
- Loaf tin on he centee shelf at 350_°F for 50 minutes.