Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread Stuffed with Egg.
You can cook Bread Stuffed with Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Stuffed with Egg
- Prepare 5 of eggs for stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of egg for egg wash.
- You need Half of pack butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast diiluted in water.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
Bread Stuffed with Egg step by step
- Prepare a dip container.Sift flour while pouring then add in sugar,salt then mix thoroughly.Then add butter milk yeast vanilla.Mix it well.Then use hand if there is no mixer..
- Transfer the mixture in a baking mat and start to knead until it is ready.You know it when you poke the dough and it will bounce back.Thats the time its ready to cover.Set aside for an hour to rise.It.may double or triple its size..
- Break and whisk the eggs and fry.Or can be put in the oven fir 15 mins at 200c. Mine is fried.Then after it fry let it cook and cut into rectangle..
- When the dough is ready.Cut into how many pieces you desired.Then flatten with a rolling pin.Stuffed the egg inside and rolled it.After you did all.Brush it with egg wash.Bake.in the oreheat oven for 20 mins at 180c.After removing from oven brush with melted butter..