Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Cannoli Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cannoli Dip
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 packages of of 8 0z. cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
Cannoli Dip step by step
- Mix cream cheese, butter & vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Add in confectioners sugar 1/4 cup at a time so it doesn't go everywhere..
- Finally, hand mix in the mini chocolate chips. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to firm up. Then serve with graham crackers or broken cannoli shells..