Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com).
You can have Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com)
- Prepare 2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 large of or 4 small mashed bananas.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com) instructions
- Sift flour, soda, and salt..
- Cream butter, add sugar an cream together..
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Stir in mashed bananas..
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts..
- Place in well greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 325°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..