Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan.
You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- Prepare of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- Prepare of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- You need of bokchoy.
- Prepare of long red chili (chopped).
- Prepare of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Prepare of water.
- You need of cooking oil.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan instructions
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..