Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Colored deviled eggs.
You can have Colored deviled eggs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colored deviled eggs
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 of half teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s 1 of to 2 1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1 of food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
Colored deviled eggs step by step
- Bowl eggs til done, drain, peel and cut eggs in half..
- Put yolks in bowl. Add mayo, mustard, sweet relish and sugar mix till it turns out to a thick creamy texture..
- Put eggs in food coloring, let eggs sit for a minute. Take out of food coloring then add mixture then paprika on top. Serve and enjoy your eggs should be sweet.