Easy Banana Bread.
You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- You need of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- It’s of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of A.P. flour.
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..