Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cold Parmesan Ranch Couscous Salad.
You can have Cold Parmesan Ranch Couscous Salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Parmesan Ranch Couscous Salad
- You need 1 box of Parmesan Cous Cous (I use Near East brand).
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ranch Dressing.
Cold Parmesan Ranch Couscous Salad instructions
- Prepare Cous cous as directed on box. Once done, fluff with fork, place in a large bowl and chill in freezer for 15 minutes..
- While the cous cous is chilling, peel and dice cucumber. Also dice tomato..
- Combine veggies with cold cous cous and add ranch dressing. Toss well..