Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Cannoli Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cannoli Dip
- You need 16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Confectioners' Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract..
- You need 1/2 tsp of Almond Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips.
Cannoli Dip step by step
- Blend the ricotta and cream cheese with a stand or hand mixer..
- Slowly add the confectioners' sugar..
- Mix in the vanilla and almond extract..
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
- Serve with broken waffle cones, tea biscuits or graham crackers..