Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ray's Mini Chocolate Cream Cannoli.
You can have Ray's Mini Chocolate Cream Cannoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's Mini Chocolate Cream Cannoli
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury pie crust.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of Cool whip.
- It’s 1 of powder sugar.
- Prepare of cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 box of softened cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Cool whip.
Ray's Mini Chocolate Cream Cannoli instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- lightly flour surface add pie crust sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar and roll out out crust so cinnamon sugar sticks, now cut out with a circle or edged biscuit cutter. I used a 3".add to cupcake pan bake 8-10 minutes or till golden brown. let cool completely.
- cream: add all ingredients together whipping well..
- add cream to cups, top with more cool whip add chocolate chips & sprinkle with powder sugar.