Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lobster and Crab Cannalloni.
You can cook Lobster and Crab Cannalloni using 33 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster and Crab Cannalloni
- It’s of For Sauce.
- It’s 2 of 1 1/2 pouns lobsters. Meat removed and shells saved.
- You need 10 tablespoons of butter, divided use.
- You need of For Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme`.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of worceshire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of cream, any type you have.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped parsley and green onions.
- You need of For Cannoli Filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 pound of steamed lobsters, meat removed and cut into bite.
- Prepare of Size pieces, all shells reserved for sauce.
- It’s 1 pound of jumbo lump crab.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.. at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped green onion and parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need of About 1/2 cup of finished cream sauce.
- Prepare 8 of fresh pasta sheets, precooked 6 minutes or as directed.
- You need of For Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s as needed of Choppped green onions.
Lobster and Crab Cannalloni instructions
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish well with bakers spray.
- Make sauce.
- In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter, add lobster shells and cook until light brown.
- Add chicken stock, vinegar, worceshire sauce, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced to 2 cups.
- Strain and set aside stock.
- Heat remaing 8 tablespoons butter in a saucepan, add flour and whisk 3 minutes not allowing it to color.
- Slowly whisk in stock, then cream and tomato paste cook about 10 minutes stirring often until a Creamy sauce. Add Romano cheese,pepper to taste, parsley, green minions and salt and pepper to taste Remove from heat.
- Make Filling.
- In a bowl mix Boursin cheese, pepper jack cheese, 1/2 cup sauce. green onions and parsley until blended.
- Carefully fold in crab and lobster keeping seafood in chunks.
- Make Cannalloni.
- Lay each pasta sheet flat.
- Add some filling and roll up.
- Cover bottom of prepared pan with some sauce.
- Place filled Cannoli in pan.
- Cover top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese, and green onions. Bake, covered with foil until hot about 20 to 25 minutes.