Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
You can have Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- Prepare of optional:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- You need of topping:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..