Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread.
You can cook Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of for the bread:.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% milk (any milk will do).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest ( fresh is best).
- It’s 1 cup of grated zucchini (no seeds).
- Prepare of for the glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of 1% milk (any milk will do).
Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease 1 large loaf pan. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Add oil and sugar. Wisk until well blended..
- Add lemon juice, milk, lemon zest and wisk together..
- Stir in zucchini..
- Add dry to wet and stir until it is well combined. Try not to over mix though..
- Pour batter into loaf pan..
- Bake for about an hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Let cool enough to where you can handle it. Run a butterknife along edges and turn out onto a serving dish..
- Now make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients in a bowl..
- Drizzle your glaze over the entire loaf..
- Let cool or serve warm. Enjoy!.
- Note: if your zucchini is very wet or really moist you need to squeeze out the liquid..