Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cherry Cordial Cannoli.
You can have Cherry Cordial Cannoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cordial Cannoli
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 8 oz of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 15 of maraschino cherries chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need of For shells.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter cut into tiny pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of your favorite red wine.
- It’s 2 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
Cherry Cordial Cannoli step by step
- For Filling: combine everything in a bowl and fold together. Chill in fridge at least 45 min..
- For Shells: In a mixing bowl mix together flour sugar cinnamon and salt. Add butter and work it in with your fingers until it feels sandy..
- Add wine and egg yolk and stir untill it comes together. Knead until smooth, cut in half, roll out into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 45 min to an hour..
- In a dutch oven, or large pot, bring canola oil up to 360°..
- Roll dough out very thin and cut into 3-4 inch circles. Spray cannoli forms with cooking spray and wrap circles around form, brushing the ends with egg white to hold them together..
- Fry untill deep golden brown. Pipe filling into shells as they cool. Repeat until you are out of filling and serve..