Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
World's Best Bread ™.
You can have World's Best Bread ™ using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of World's Best Bread ™
- You need 625 g of wheat flour.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
World's Best Bread ™ step by step
- Mix yeast and salt into 5dl of warm water. This is really how little yeast you need!.
- Mix the flour into the water..
- Keep mixing until there are no dry flour bits left (add more water if necessary)..
- Cover and let it rise in a warm place for 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours!.
- Pour out the dough and gently fold it onto itself in thirds 3-4 times..
- Prepare a bowl with some olive oil and flour to prevent the dough from sticking..
- Put the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise for another 2 hours..
- Put an oven-resistant pot with its lid on into your oven and preheat it to 250C. You want to make sure the pot is VERY HOT or the bread will stick when you bake it..
- Once the oven is ready, take out the pot, pour the dough in (you should hear a sizzling sound if it's hot enough), put the lid back on and bake for 30 mins at 250C.
- Take the lid off, reduce temperature to 230C, bake for another 15 minutes and you're done!.