Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TL's Irish Soda Bread.
You can have TL's Irish Soda Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's Irish Soda Bread
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt ( sea salt is best).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
TL's Irish Soda Bread step by step
- Place flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar into bowl and cut butter in until crumbly..
- Beat up one egg and whisk into the buttermilk. ( if you do not have any buttermilk just add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to regular milk) slowly stir I to flour mixture adding enough to moisten the dough. Add raisins..
- If dough is sticky add a Lil flour and knead. Shape dough into a ball shape. Cut a cross on top of loaf..
- Beat up the other egg and brush it on the loaf. Bake 350°F for 35-40 min..