Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rosemary Ciabatta Bread.
You can cook Rosemary Ciabatta Bread using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Ciabatta Bread
- Prepare 1 packages of (2 and 1/4 teaspoons) yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of hot water, like you would use to wash your hands. Not too hot!.
- Prepare 4 cup of bread flour (all purpose also works, but not preferred.).
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of table salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of good olive oil, plus a little more for drizzling on top..
- It’s 2 pinch of kosher salt.
Rosemary Ciabatta Bread instructions
- In a small measuring cup or bowl (2 cup capacity) Add yeast and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar. Add hot water and gently pinch the yeast between fingers to dissolve. Set aside..
- In the bowl of your food processor or mixer (with dough hook), add flour, table salt, remaining tablespoon of sugar and rosemary. Pulse once or twice to mix..
- When yeast has started to get a little foamy: with mixer running, pour the liquid into dry ingredients being careful to get all the at in..
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, continuing to mix until dough comes together in a ball..
- Add a little more flour if necessary, but your dough should by very sticky..
- Dump dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic- about 20 times..
- Shape into ball and place into oiled bowl. Cover loosely and leave in warm place for 75 minutes..
- When dough has doubled in size, dump it out onto lightly floured surface and knead just a few times to deflate. Do not over knead..
- Divide dough in half and shape into two small loaves. Place loaves on baking parchment. Then press down and outward to flatten them to about one inch thickness..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap which has been sprayed with cooking oil spray, and set in a warm place until doubled in size – about 40 minutes..
- Meanwhile, Preheat oven to 375°. When dough is ready and oven is hot, Remove plastic wrap, poke top of bread with fingers to create slight indentations..
- Drizzle olive oil lightly and evenly over bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt..
- Slide parchment onto baking sheet, or preferably onto hot baking stone in oven..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown..