Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peach Cobbler. Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. This classic peach cobbler is a Southern staple that's perfect for summer and easy to make.
This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 1 kg of Fresh peaches peeled and cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 115 gm+2tbsp of Butter.
Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. A perfected peach cobbler recipe made entirely from scratch. Fresh peaches and a fluffy cake topping make this the best peach cobbler recipe EVER! Peach cobbler is one of our all-time favorite summer desserts.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Peel and cut the peaches into chunks.
- Add the brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon powder,lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well and pour in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ⁰ c for 10 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- TOPPING-take the flours,add the sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- Add cold butter and just rub the butter in the flour till it is crumbly.
- Roughly drop the topping over the peaches and drop the remaining 2 tbsp butter blops over the toppings.
- Preheat the oven at 180⁰ C and bake the Peach cobbler for 40 to 45 mins or till the top turns golden.
- Serve warm.
We love it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream or some freshly whipped cream right on top (or maybe even both!). This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better than your own Mamaw's recipe! Made with fresh peaches and a crispy, buttery, vanilla topping this.