Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rabdi Gulab Jamun.
You can have Rabdi Gulab Jamun using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabdi Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need as needed of Milk to knead.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of cadamom powder.
- It’s pinch of Saffron.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare of For rabdi.
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour dissolved in milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee/ oil for frying.
Rabdi Gulab Jamun step by step
- In a bowl take milk powder, refined flour, baking powder and ghee. Mix all ingredients well. Add little milk and make a dough. Don't knead it too much. Let it rest for 10 min..
- Now make small balls of it. Flat it on the palm and put some chopped nuts in the center and make ball again. Balls should be smooth. There should not be cracks in the ball..
- Heat ghee in a wok and fry these balls on low flame. Meanwhile make sugar syrup. Heat water and sugar in a pan. Cook it for 6- 7 min. Add cardamom powder,saffron, rose water and lemon juice to it..
- Add gulab jamuns to sugar syrup immediately after frying. Soak it in syrup about 2 hrs. So that they become spongy. For rabdi heat milk in a pan. Add milk powder and sugar to it Now dissolve cornflour in 2 tbsp milk and add to rabdi.Add chopped nuts to it. Cook it for 10 min. Rabdi is ready to serve..
- Serve gulab jamuns with rabdi and enjoy..