Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Perfected Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Perfected Deviled Eggs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfected Deviled Eggs
- It’s of Primary Ingredients.
- You need 6 of eggs, boiled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of green olive juice.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriacha chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil mayo.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 6 of green olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
Perfected Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil eggs approximately 10 minutes, cool, peel. I get the best results when I add the eggs to the water immediately then start the timer when they begin to boil..
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and reserve the yolks.
- Crush yolks until powdered, I just use my fingers, and mix with all other primary ingredients.
- Load yolk mixture into a zip lock bag and clip corner. Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with olive halves and paprika.