Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Trimasue (italian dessert).
You can cook Coffee Trimasue (italian dessert) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Trimasue (italian dessert)
- Prepare 2 of coffee dissolved in water.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot water.
- Prepare 15 of laddy fingers biscuits.
- Prepare 1 packet of olpers cream whipped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter 🧈.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gelatine powder +1 tsp water.
- You need 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
Coffee Trimasue (italian dessert) step by step
- Take a plate/ bowl dissolve the coffee with water..
- Now dip the laddy fingers biscuits in coffee mixture n set in serving bowl..
- Next whipped the cream then add melted chocolate, cream cheese, caster sugar n coffee mix it well..
- Now set the gelatine according to the instructions..
- After cooling the gelatine add into cream mixture n mix it..
- Now pour the mixture into biscuits layers then add cocoa powder with strainer n set in fridge for 6 to 8 hours, chill it..
- A yummy Italian trimasue is ready to serve, enjoy it..