Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Candy's beer bread.
You can have Candy's beer bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Candy's beer bread
- Prepare of Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Warm water (not hot).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of a good beer. I like Samuel Adams Flavors.
- Prepare of I rolled my bread in Roasted Organic wheat Germ, roasted Organic flax seed, black and white sesame seeds.
- Prepare of This is optional….
Candy's beer bread instructions
- Mix the Bread Flour and Whole wheat Flours.
- Set aside.
- Mix the Dry Yeast and the brown sugar into the warm water.
- I set this aside until it becomes bubbly, I call it frothy because if has a small froth like beer.
- Add the Beer and one cup of the flour mixture to the yeast mixture..
- I use a wooden spoon to fold and blend well.
- Carefully add the salt and the rest of the flours, folding until all is gone..
- This mixture will be Sticky, I put olive oil on my hands to be able to form into a ball. If it's too wet, pour into a greased bowl, cover, with a clean cloth, I set mine for overnight Or if I do this first thing in the morning, I allow it to rise all day. Normally mine get three times the size I started with. Bake for about 20-25 Minutes depending upon your oven and your elevation. Cool in pan on wire rack covered with a dish cloth for at least five to Ten minutes. Fresh baked Bread smells so delicious and so good warm..