Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mountain Dew Cobbler. Refrigerated crescent roll dough is rolled around apple slices, drizzled with butter and sugar, then topped with the surprise ingredient–a can of Mountain Dew®. Place in lightly greased baking dish. Melt butter& mix with sugar, spread over apples.
Peel and slice fruit to desired thickness. Flavorful Mountain Dew Apple Cobbler This Mountain Dew apple cobbler recipe is super quick and easy, and especially fabulous served warm with vanilla ice cream. I'm not sure how it all works out and science behind using Mountain Dew in this recipe, but somehow it does. You can have Mountain Dew Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mountain Dew Cobbler
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mountain dew.
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Grands large crescents.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of apple or peach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
You would never know that it is the secret ingredient! Pour blackberry filling into bottom of greased Dut oven, spreading evenly. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of blackberry filling. not stir! How to Make Mountain Dew Apple Cobbler.
Mountain Dew Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Peel and slice fruit to desired thickness.
- Roll out crescents, lay 3-4 slices in crescent and roll back up..
- Place in square casserole dish.
- Melt butter and sugar together and pour over top of crescents.
- Pour Mtn. Dew over crescents.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Place in lightly greased baking dish. Melt butter and stir in sugar. Sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped pecans. Pour the Mountain Dew over the apple dumplings, filling to about one-third up the side of the baking dish. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.