Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler).
You can have The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler)
- You need of Dry Goods (Bowl #1).
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet Goods (Bowl #2).
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 18 oz of premium peach pie filling.
The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler) instructions
- Mix bowl #2 it's creamy & fluffy either by using a whisk or electric bender..
- Mix bowl #1 with a fork or wisk. Then combine bowl #1 to bowl #2 bit by bit until completely blended. (If the contents is too stiff add just 1 Tblspn of milk or water).
- Spray baking spray into a 9×13 inch pan & pour batter into it. Place peaches on top of batter sparingly. Hold the pan with both hands and drop on to the table or counter so the peaches will settle..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry. You can serve warm or at room temperature….. Bon Appétit :).