Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sourdough baguette using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough baguette
- You need 125 g of bread flour.
- You need 125 g of all purpose.
- You need 25 g of spelt.
- Prepare 55 g of levain.
- You need 6 g of salt +8g water.
- You need 187 g of water.
Sourdough baguette instructions
- Autolyse 30mins flour before adding starter.
- After adding starter, add salt 30 mins later.
- 4 sets of stretch fold over 3 to 4 hours. Rest overnight..
- After overnight, tip it out and divide into 2. Pre shape into rectangular. Leave for 15mins. Then shape into baguette and proof 1.5 hours.
- Bake at 230 deg with steam for 15 mins and without steam uncovered for 10 mins until nice and golden.