Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shortcut Peach Cobbler.
You can have Shortcut Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shortcut Peach Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 21 oz of Can of Peach Pie Filling.
Shortcut Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Place butter in a 9×13 pan and melt in oven while it is preheating..
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter from oven. Pour mixture into pan, evenly, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter without stirring..
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown..