Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peach Cobbler. Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. This classic peach cobbler is a Southern staple that's perfect for summer and easy to make.
This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. You can have Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 7 of medium peaches.
- You need 10 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of small jars of plain yogurts.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of white flour.
- It’s 200 grams of unsalted Butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. A perfected peach cobbler recipe made entirely from scratch. Fresh peaches and a fluffy cake topping make this the best peach cobbler recipe EVER! Peach cobbler is one of our all-time favorite summer desserts.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the plain yogurt..
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour with baking powder and mix well. Wisk the mixture using an electric hand wish for 30 seconds on the high setting to add even more air to the Sponge..
- Cover a tray with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tray. Cut the peaches into slices and spread them on top of the mixture..
- In the preheated oven,180 degrees Celsius, leave the tray for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy it!:-).
We love it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream or some freshly whipped cream right on top (or maybe even both!). This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better than your own Mamaw's recipe! Made with fresh peaches and a crispy, buttery, vanilla topping this.