Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg.
You can cook Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg
- You need of Few slices of Sourdough Bread.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1-2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar or Honey.
Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg instructions
- Chop the garlic and basil finely.
- Dice the tomatoes into small bits.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and couple of table spoons of olive oil in a bowl. If the tomatoes aren't sweet you might add a tiny bit of sugar or honey into the mix. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Drizzle some oil on both sides of the slices of bread.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil to medium/high heat.
- Toast the bread on the pan till it has some colour on both sides and move aside to a plate.
- Add some oil to the pan if needed, and fry the eggs sunny side up to a desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve place two slices of the bread on a plate, place the fried egg on top, scoop some tomato+garlic+basil mix over, drizzle some olive oil on top and garnish with thyme..