Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh sliced peaches.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For Batter:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 then pour the melted butter into a 13×9 baking dish set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the egg and milk and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter over the butter but do not sit the two together. Scatter the peach mixture evenly over the top and don’t stir them in just leave them as is..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..