Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
"Less Mayo" Tuna Salad.
You can cook "Less Mayo" Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Less Mayo" Tuna Salad
- Prepare 1 can of tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 c of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1/8 c of finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
- Prepare of Tiny squeeze of lemon juice.
"Less Mayo" Tuna Salad step by step
- Flake the tuna into a bowl with a fork..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir..
- Now eat it! :D.