Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1 of eggs(how ever many you need).
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of mustard.
- You need 1 of chopped and sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 of dilled choped pickles.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need tsp of salt.
Deviled Eggs step by step
- Place eggs in a pot with plenty of room.
- Add water. About an inch over the eggs. Add just a touch of salt. This helps with peeling them..
- Bring to boil..
- Cover and turn fire off and let stand for about 5-10 mins. You can check to see if done by spinning the egg. If it spins and is wobbly its not done..
- Run cold water over eggs..
- Peel eggs. I find its easier to peel them when they are still a little warm.
- Slice in half.
- Remove yolk place in a separate bowl.
- Add a spoon full of mayo, and some mustard and smash and mix till creamy. This is where u taste and see if it needs more mayo or mustard.
- Optional: Add chopped pickles and/or chopped olives if desired. Taste..
- Fill eggs with yolk mixture. I start with a spoon full, to make sure I get them all then add extra if there is more..
- Optional: slice green olives and place a slice on each egg..
- Sprinkle with paprika..