Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paneer Carrot Gulab Jamun.
You can have Paneer Carrot Gulab Jamun using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer Carrot Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 spoons of ghee.
- You need 4 spoons of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cardmom powder.
- It’s Few of Kesar strands.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 drops of rose/kewra water.
- You need as needed of Dry fruits.
- Prepare As Required of Oil to fry.
Paneer Carrot Gulab Jamun instructions
- Boil two cups milk add vinegar and curdle squeeze water collect paneer knead paneer for few minutes to make soft,to this add wheat flour,baking soda,1sp ghee mix all ingredients tomake soft dough add milk if needed..
- Apply some ghee to palms and make smooth ablong shapes with it..
- Fry these to golden even colour..
- Make sugar syrup with sugar and water to sticky consistency,add kesar strands,cardmom powder to it..
- Dip the Jamuna in syrup let then soak,meanwhile prepare carrot filling, for this peel the carrot and chop in pieces and steam them then grind to coarse paste. Heat ghee in a pan add carrot paste and fry for a while add rose water/kewra to it add little sugar syrup if you need..
- Now take gulab jamun slit in middle half a way fill carrot filling top with chopped dry fruits..
- Paneer carrot gulab jamun is ready to taste..