Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons.
You can cook Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons
- You need 250 g of sourdough bread.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons step by step
- Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes. I like to keep them rustic with the crusts left on..
- Heat the oil and garlic in a frying pan for a few minutes then add the bread cubes and coat them well with the oil. Drizzle a bit more oil on them if they look a bit dry..
- Let the croutons pan fry for a few minutes then transfer them to a baking tray. Roast at 190 C until crunchy, turning regularly so they don’t catch and burn..