Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chicken Sweet italian Sausage Spaghetti With Cheesy Sourdough Garlicbread.
You can cook Chicken Sweet italian Sausage Spaghetti With Cheesy Sourdough Garlicbread using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sweet italian Sausage Spaghetti With Cheesy Sourdough Garlicbread
- You need of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Cooked Sweet Italian Sausage Links (sliced).
- It’s 3 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of 6oz Tomatoe Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Each Sugar, Basil, Thyme, Marjoram,Oregano, Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Each Salt, Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Chedder Mozzarella Cheese Blend.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlicbread.
- Prepare 8 slice of Sourdough Bread.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Basil.
- It’s 8 slice of Havarti Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
Chicken Sweet italian Sausage Spaghetti With Cheesy Sourdough Garlicbread instructions
- Add all sauce ingredients except sausage and cheese to sauce pan. Slowly bring to simmer and simmer for three hours adding sliced sausage and cheese the last hour..
- Stir sauce occasionally breaking up chicken..
- For noodles Boil until done. drain return to pot add butter and mix until coated then add spices and mix again..
- For Garlicbread butter bread then sprinkle on spices and add slice of cheese and toast..
- Serve up and enjoy..