Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Poppyseed Pie with Cherry Sauce.
You can cook Vegan Poppyseed Pie with Cherry Sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Poppyseed Pie with Cherry Sauce
- You need of For the Pie:.
- Prepare 3 of flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seeds + 7.5 tbsp water).
- It’s 200 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 200 ml of plant-based milk.
- Prepare 50 g of plant-based butter.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- It’s 200 g of poppyseeds.
- You need 12 g of baking powder.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare of For the Sauce:.
- Prepare 300 g of frozen cherries.
- Prepare 100 g of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of cognac.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
Vegan Poppyseed Pie with Cherry Sauce instructions
- Mix the “eggs” with the sugar, the butter, the lemon zest and the milk till they are a smooth mixture..
- Add the flour, the baking powder and poppyseeds also (the whole or grinded poppyseeds is optional).
- Bake in a 25×35 cm baking sheet lined with parchment paper, preheated to 160 degrees, in 45 minutes. Let's do the needle test!.
- Meanwhile, we make the cherry sauce. Boil the frozen cherries in a pan with the sugar, lemon juice and cognac..
- The starch is dissolved in a little cold water, added to the boiling sour cherries, thickened with constant stirring and removed from the heat..
- Serve the sliced poppy seed pie with the cherry sauce..