Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar).
You can have Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar)
- It’s 1 cup of (3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas) mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) i use farmers union vanilla flavour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat (190 gr).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional).
- You need of sliced almond for decoration on top (optional). drizzle nutella on top, for extra chocolate flavour.
Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. And dust it with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. I used overripe berangan bananas but any bananas will do..
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs. I always use Farmers Union yogurt Vanilla flavour. Even the yogurt itself tastes like ice cream 😜.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump).
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them..
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Oh, our fav topping now is nutella. Spread some nutella and swirl it.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist..