Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Asian chicken noodle salad.
You can have Asian chicken noodle salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian chicken noodle salad
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of red bell thinly Julianne.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly grated carrots.
- Prepare 4 of green onions thinly sliced on the biased, white part removed.
- Prepare 3 oz of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of chopped packed herbs (cilantro, mint, basil).
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast poached and pulled.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves fine minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned rice vinn.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbs of hoisin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chile oil (or to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of sambal.
Asian chicken noodle salad instructions
- Start by poaching the chicken and pulling, set aside..
- Cool the noodles to al dente and rinse to stop the cooking and set aside.
- Add all the sauce ingredients together and whisk well.
- Cut all the veggies and add to a large bowl along with the noodles.
- Add the sauce to the veggies and noodles and using your hands mix thoroughly. Set in the fridge to marry for no less than 3 hours but preferably over night..
- Before service chop the herbs and peanuts and mix all thoroughly and serve..